- 2-3 very ripe bananas peeled
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter the pan.
- Mix all wet ingredients then add in the dry. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 50 min to an hour.
- Let cool in pan before removing and letting completely cool.
Have you downloaded your free habit tracker e-book, yet? Get on track with your daily habits to set yourself up for success to live with intention, give yourself grace, and re-set yourself on your journey!
"I discovered Erin on YouTube. I can't thank her enough for the videos. My doctor's office doesn't provide much information and she helped fill in the gaps. I purchased two of her ebooks and they are so helpful."