- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Mix rolled oats and baking powder.
- Add honey, melted butter, and cinnamon.
- Pour in a greased 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm with milk.
Have you downloaded your free habit tracker e-book, yet? Get on track with your daily habits to set yourself up for success to live with intention, give yourself grace, and re-set yourself on your journey!
"I discovered Erin on YouTube. I can't thank her enough for the videos. My doctor's office doesn't provide much information and she helped fill in the gaps. I purchased two of her ebooks and they are so helpful."